In my years of coaching I have come across singles who tell me they’ve been “single since birth.”
Sometimes the women say they’re “NBSB” (no boyfriend since birth), or the men will say they’re NGSB (no girlfriend since birth).
Either way, what they’re doing is this: They’re giving themselves a label that has nothing to do with how wonderful they are.
Here some of the tips I want to share with these wonderful singles:
“What if I seem to be no one’s type?”
In this episode of #FallInLoveFriday, #CoachAileenSantos gives men:
- 3 insights into what makes men ask this question,
- practical things they should start doing / realizing now to improve their dating situation, AND
- 3 more actionable tips on how dating (for men) is like being in Sales… and what they can do to succeed. 😉
Follow Coach Aileen Santos for more tips & advice, and share this video with your friends.
“I already explained, but she’s still mad. What else does she want from me?”
In this video — part of our series of #FallInLoveFriday episodes to help Men better inderstand the women they love — you will learn:
* The 3 insights you need to know when your female partner is upset with you.
* The 3 most common reasons why women are *really* upset. And
* Tips on how you can instantly apply these insights to improve your relationship.